
I am a proud Pinoy and goes with that label is everything about different and well-known Filipino cuisines. I must say that pork adobo is my all-time favorite, in fact from different age groups, it is. At first, I didn't know that adobo could be done with just sprinkles of spices and sauce. My mom was the one who helped me out when I first tried to marinate and cook adobo. It was more of estimating the spices rather than measuring it accurately. That
So here, I hope you enjoy this recipe. Is this also your first time? :) Happy cooking!
PINOY PORK ADOBO
- 1kilo pork, cubes
- 4 tbsp vinegar
- 4 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 clove garlic -- minced
- dash of pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup cooking oil
After washing the meat with water, marinate it with the combined spices above except the oil. set it aside for 30-40 minutes. Deep fry the pork until golden brown. Pour off all remaining oil from skillet. Transfer it into a serving dish. Serve it with rice :)
No comments:
Post a Comment